The advantages of our MDF moldings
So, let’s summarize! Why is Super Profile the right choice?
- All models in stock are made of the high-quality PVC foil. Finish foil or any other kind of wrapping is not used in the stock program. We can use them only on request.
- During the manufacturing process crown profiles are thoroughly tested each half an hour (!) in the laboratory of our factory to identify correspondence to the sizes and the strength of adhesion between the PVC and MDF. It is also strictly tested to identify the correspondence to the approved template.
- The actual variations in the thickness of our crown profiles are between 0,03 and 0,05mm at average! What is undoubtedly one of the best rates in the industry, and certainly a sign of the highest quality of our products!
- The crown profiles are tested, packed in cardboard boxes, each board is wrapped separately with a foil in order to avoid physical contact with other boards, it is stored and maintained in compliance with all necessary requirements and specifications. It is stored in a warm warehouse on a flat horizontal surface.
- The factory uses PUR hot melt adhesive – the optimal choice for crown profile production. It has very close invisible joint, what helps to reduce possibility of chipping of the finished products. It has the best tension load and temperature properties. It is resistant to solvents and cleaners as well as resistant to moisture and water.
- Any kind of product declared in the price list is a stock program, optimal quantity of which is always present in the warehouse.
- We can also produce a crown profile designed for You! Together with the main stock program, the tailor-made crown profile has also become very popular. We already manufacture several dozens of exclusive customized models, not included into the stock program.
- We offer a possibility to choose exclusive decors, not included into the stock program.
- Upon request, we can offer MDF crown profiles without wrap, for example, for further painting.
- Besides PVC we have a positive experience of work with some other types of covering materials. These are finish foil, polypropylene foil and others. We will be happy to help you with such option.
- A veneer wrap option is also possible for crown profiles. It looks absolutely natural with its wood texture, but, at the same time, preserves all benefits of MDF board.